Agreements and e-signatures for electricians
Offers, agreements and electronic signing
- Create your own agreement or offer templates
- Enter customer information
- Add products/work to be done and prices
- Upload any attachments
- Send to the customer by email or SMS for review and electronic signing of the assignment
The process of setting up a new offer is simple and only takes a few seconds.
See an example of an offer/agreement further down the page.
Benefits for electricians
- Electricians love DealBuilder because it’s simple and efficient
- More time for sales and deliveries, less time spent on administration
- Create a customized customer agreement/offer in seconds
- Get the agreement over to the customer quickly when the customer is ready to buy
- No more need for Word/Excel, save as PDF, sign, scan, print etc.
- The seller receives a notification by email when the customer signs the agreement
Benefits for customers
- Receive a link to the agreement directly by email or SMS
- Easy to get an overview of what they commit to, and to sign the agreements.
- No more need to print, sign, scan and send back
- The customer automatically receives a signed copy by email after confirmation
- The customer experiences a simple and clear agreement process and gets a professional impression of your company
Benefits for the administration
- The entire organization saves time
- Increased control over everything sent out to customers
- Minimizes the risk of errors in agreements
- Clear overview of what has been sold, at what prices and terms
- Less risk of arguments with customers, because there are clear assignment confirmations/agreements for everything that is sold
- All agreements are automatically saved in one place in DealBuilder, so that it is easy to find back to all concluded contracts
- Many functions for increased control, such as discount management, approval from the sales manager before offers are sent out, locking of fields for sellers such as terms texts, product descriptions, prices, discounts, etc.
- Create tailored fields in the contracts, such as agreement invoicing conditions, binding periods, notice periods, invoice address, start date for agreements and much more.
- Integrate DealBuilder with the company’s other systems such as CRM etc.
Example of an agreement/offer made in DealBuilder:
Hear what some of our customers say:
We switched to DealBuilder after using word templates for quite some time. Dealbuilder makes contract work simple, quick and secure. We don't have to look around for the contracts, as we know they are collected in the portal, and the simple solution saves us time and resources.Bjørn-Even SalamonsenCEO, Mecono Accounting
Solid Media is an established marketing agency that helps small and large companies with their digital marketing. We save time and sell more with Dealbuilder. The agreement process itself has gone from being a "pain" to being quick and easy. It is also easy for our customers to get an overview of what they commit to, and to sign the agreements.Torstein FinbergCEO, Solid Media
As Norway's largest publisher of magazines and digital services for adults, children and young people, we have many different advertising products. In order to be as efficient as possible in everyday work, we use DealBuilder to create and get agreements signed with our customers. We are very satisfied with DealBuilder because it saves us a lot of time, while also making it easier for our customers to enter into agreements with us.Christian DannevigSales Director, Egmont Story House
DealBuilder is a very good fit for our media agency. Here, we can be sure that we have all our agreement templates in the latest version, collected in one place for all employees. It is also easy for everyone to set up, send out and get agreements signed with both new and existing customers. We chose DealBuilder because it gives us good control over all agreements, it is easy to use for both us and the customers, and it saves us a lot of time in everyday work.Svein StormyrSales Manager, Journey Agency Norway AS
DealBuilder saves us time and gives us more structure in the agreement work. We now have good control over our agreement templates, and it is easy to create and sign professional agreements with clients.Daniel ErvigCEO, M51 Marketing
DealBuilder is perfectly suited to setting up agreements for customers who buy websites from us. We have visited several other systems and have decided that DealBuilder is the simplest and most clear system for our needs.Daniel GranlundCEO