Agreements and e-signatures for software companies
Agreements and digital signing for software companies
DealBuilder Helps Software Companies Do More
As a provider of software services, DealBuilder offers a number of advantages:
- In short, the company can streamline its sales processes by setting up one or more agreement templates that are adapted to the products and services that the company sells. Elements such as agreement type, terms of the agreement, description texts, logo/branding and more are defined here.
- Every time a new agreement is to be set up with a new or existing customer, you simply pick up the right agreement template, enter information about the customer, adjust any descriptions, products/services, prices and discounts, and voila, you have an agreement ready for dispatch within seconds.
- Furthermore, the agreement is sent to the customer by email or SMS for confirmation directly from the DealBuilder platform. The customer accepts and both parties receive a signed copy in PDF by email.
- Salespeople/advisors love DealBuilder and will sell more than before because it is simple and effective
- More time for sales and deliveries, less time spent on administration
- Take seconds to create a tailored and professional deal
- Get the agreement over to the customer quickly when the customer is ready to buy
- Easy to make changes to the agreements if necessary
- The seller can see when the customer opens the agreement
- The seller gets faster acceptance from the customers
- No longer need for word/excel, save as PDF, sign, scan, print etc.
- The seller receives a notification by email when the customer signs the agreement
- Receive the agreement directly by email or SMS
- Easy to get an overview of what they commit to, and to sign the agreements.
- No longer need to print, sign, scan and send back
- The customer automatically receives a signed copy by email after confirmation
- The customer experiences a simple and clear agreement process and gets a professional impression of your company
For the administration:
- The entire organization saves time
- Increased control over everything sent out to customers
- Minimizes the risk of errors in agreements
- Clear overview of what has been sold, at what prices and terms
- Less risk of arguments with customers, because there are clear assignment confirmations/agreements for everything that is sold
- All agreements are automatically saved in one place in DealBuilder, so that it is easy to find back to all concluded contracts
- Many functions for increased control, such as discount management, approval from the sales manager before offers are sent out, locking of fields for sellers such as terms texts, product descriptions, prices, discounts, etc.
- Create tailored fields in the contracts, such as agreement invoicing conditions, binding periods, notice periods, invoice address, start date for agreements and much more.
- Integrate DealBuilder with the company’s other systems such as CRM etc.
Example of agreement created in DealBuilder:
See how it works:
But enough from us, rather hear what some of our customers say:
Hear what some of our customers say:
As the first customer of DealBuilder, we have been met with a lot of good help and adaptations that have allowed us to adopt the service across all our sales offices globally, including the USA, Singapore, the Netherlands, Sweden and Norway. DealBuilder makes it quick and efficient for our sellers to send out electronic contracts without being afraid of outdated contract templates and incorrect pricing. In addition, we have integrated DealBuilder with Salesforce and, of course, SalesScreen, so that sellers immediately see their name on the TV screens when a contract is accepted.Sindre HaalandCEO, Dogu Salesscreen
We chose DealBuilder because of its ease of administration, use and integration with our existing systems. It is an intuitive solution that requires little training of the users, and it is very easy to adapt and change on an ongoing basis if necessary, also for those who administer.Roy Edgar HogstadChief Administration Officer, Reen
After the transition to Dealbuilder, we work more efficiently with setting up, sending out and not least following up on agreements. This process has gone from being cumbersome to easy and fun! With Dealbuilder, we make it easy for both us and our customers, and at the same time we automate several processes that we previously had to handle manually. In addition to the fact that it is an easy system to use, we are always greeted by positive and helpful employees.Inger Åse StubbenDepartment manager, Customer Success Team, Proviso AS