What is GDPR?
The General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”) is a regulation implemented in all local privacy laws across the entire European Union and European Economic Area region. It provides you with rights to establish your control over your personal data and ensure that your information is protected appropriately.
What is personal data?
What do we have to comply with GDPR?
Also, when you start using our services we ask you to provide your authorization to process your personal data and data you control by requesting your consent to provisions of our Data Processing Agreement.
Please carefully read our documents to be well informed regarding your rights to personal data under GDPR when using our services.
DealBuilder does not sell, rent or lease your personal data or personal data of your counterparties to third parties.
In order to get information on what personal data we hold or to remove it from our systems, you can contact us any time.
Your data protection rights include the following:
- the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you;
- the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete;
- the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data;
- the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information;
- the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your personal data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format;
- the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where we rely on your consent to process your personal information;
Before responding to your requests related to exercising your rights under GDPR, you may be asked to verify your identity.
Also, you are entitled to file a complaint to your local data protection authority in regards to our collection and use of your personal information. Please note that you can contact your local data protection authority and get more detailed information about the rights you are entitled to.
Please send your questions about our GDPR compliance to the following email: email@example.com